Glass and Sprout Ware® Sip & Straw 5oz | Light Blueberry (6 mo+)
Easily and safely transition your little one from breastfeeding and bottle-feeding with our new & improved green sprouts® Glass and Sprout Ware® Sip & Straw. Liquids in our sip & straw cup touch only the safest materials—glass, silicone, and our Sprout Ware® plant-plastic, which is a non-toxic, lightweight, durable, and recyclable material made without PVC and hormone disrupters like BPA for baby’s health and safety. Our redesigned non-toxic sippy cup now has a sleeker outer plastic shell and thicker shock-absorbing base to help provide additional security against glass breakage. To ensure the highest standard of protection, a silicone safety shield has also been included to prevent glass from entering the sippy or straw spout and additional safety outlets have been included at the base of the cup to notify adults of leaks if the glass breaks. Always check the cup for cracks or damage after drops and before and after each use.
Our popular silicone sippy and straw spouts now feature an updated spout design that allows baby to regulate the flow with ease, and liquids can pass through when pressure is applied for less mess! The straw spout encourages proper oral development as your little one grows, and the removeable straw allows for two drinking options, traditional or tilted positions. All parts are dishwasher safe, and the silicone and glass insert are sterilizer safe for convenience. The larger 5-ounce size is made from a thicker glass and is perfectly sized for babies 6 month and older.
- Flexible silicone sippy spout, straw spout and straw included to grow with baby—Soft, silicone spouts with an updated design that helps your baby instinctively regulate the flow with ease for a natural transition from breast- and bottle-feeding. Straw spouts are recommended to promote healthy oral development as baby grows, and removable straw allows for tilted or traditional straw drinking options.
- Non-slip base and sleek outer shell helps protect glass—The shock-absorbing base and outer shell help protect the glass when tossed or dropped by your toddler.
- Drip-free spouts and travel cap prevent leaks—Drip-free spout prevents spills if toppled, and the travel cap provides extra protection for storage while on-the-go.
- Safety outlets release liquid in case of glass breakage—Additional safety outlets in the base release remaining liquid to warn of any breakage.
- Safer materials help avoid harmful chemicals—Our innovative Sprout Ware® plant-plastic is a non-toxic, lightweight, durable, and recyclable material made without PVC and hormone disrupters like BPA for baby’s health and safety. Safer materials reduce the risk of chemical leaching—with our non-toxic straw sippy cup, liquids touch only glass, Sprout Ware® plant-plastic, and 100% food-grade, platinum-cured silicone.
- Safety shield made from silicone—Our silicone safety shield made from 100% food-safe, platinum-cured silicone blocks any glass from entering the drinking spout in the case of damage.
- Easy to fill and clean—Our glass sippy cup has a wide neck for easy filling and cleaning. All parts are dishwasher safe.
- Use under adult supervision and check for breakage often—Although glass is considered the safest, chemically-stable material, we understand that it is still a fragile material. Please use under adult supervision and check often for breakage.
- Holds 5 ounces (147 mL) of liquid—Our straw sippy cup is designed with love for little ones 6 months and up.d after each use. Fully disassemble all parts before washing. Unscrew the removable base and remove the silicone ring on the outer circle of the removable base. Wash in warm water with mild soap and rinse thoroughly. Hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the product. All parts are dishwasher safe (top rack only). Only silicone pieces can be sterilized in boiling water for 5 minutes. Do not sterilize plant plastic parts. Avoid use of abrasive cleaners. Allow to dry completely before reassembling. Do not store in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.